Here we go:
o 100g Powder sugar(you can grind grain sugar for 5-10 sec to get this)
o 150g Pure salted Butter(I use Amul)
o 200g Refined flour(also called Maida or All-Purpose Flour)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 150°C.
2. Start off with butter right from the refrigerator and cream it till it is not solid.
3. Cream the butter and sugar just until the sugar is mixed with the butter.
4. Add the flour in one go, and use a cut & fold motion of the spatula to incorporate the flour.
5. Refrigerate for 5-10 min if the dough is oozing with butter.
6. Lightly knead the dough to form a smooth dough.
7. Refrigerate again if required.
8. Make about 24 equal sized balls and place them on a baking tray.
9. Flatten out just a little bit with a fork to form a "peda" like ball.
10. Place in pre-heated oven for 30 mins.